“About asking for funding to organize holidays in the year and build active health care centers. The charity Association 27/7 TBB asks for funding to re-visit the old battlefield in Quarter IV / 2021 ”
The official dispatch is valid until 22nd Dec 2021
- Overseas Vietnamese love the Vietnamese Fatherland;
- Domestic and foreign entrepreneurs and individuals develop successfully the economy
The Charity Association 27/7 Invalids and sick solders Area Northern provinces is also the Charity Association 27/7 Truong Son – Ho Chi Minh Road, Vietnam heroic.
According to the aspirations of the majority of cadres and members, members of wounded soldiers in the northern provinces. The Standing Committee of the Association of War Invalids and Diseases would like to send a letter to foreign expatriates, joint-stock companies, domestic and foreign entrepreneurs and individuals for successful economic development.
“Taking care of war invalids and martyrs’ families is the responsibility of the whole society”
– Implementing Official Letter No. 7876 / CV / VPTW of the Central Executive Committee signed on 06 th Oct 2018 on celebrating a number of important holidays and events in 2019 (by Deputy Chief of Office Le Quang Vinh signed).
– Implementation of Notice No. 373 / TB-VPCP dated 17th Aug 2017 of the Office of the Government. The conclusion of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc at the meeting with the Traditional Truong Son Army Corps – Ho Chi Minh Road, signed on behalf of the Minister – Deputy Chairman Nguyen Cao Luc signed.
– Implementing the plan No. 121 / ĐC-H dated 28th Nov 2017 to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the opening of Ho Chi Minh Road – the traditional day of the Truong Son Army (19th May 1959 to 19th May 2019). signed by the President of Truong Son Traditional Association – Major General Vo So signed.
The charity association 27/7 Invalids and sick solders Area Northern provinces, was established under Decision No. 18 / TW. Address: 74 Truong Trinh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi city. Representative office: Van Loi, Tam Dong Commune, Me Linh District, Hanoi. Phone: 0988.376.113 -0963.682.276
The Charity Association 27/7 Invalids and sick soldiers Area Northern provinces is a voluntary organization. Funding for operation is from research sources of scientific topics to serve the agricultural sector nationwide, to master economic projects, including the National Economic Project.The association gathered many cadres, soldiers, militia and self-defense forces, youth volunteers, scientists from many units to fight and serve on battlefields, leaving a part of the blood of the original. myself on the fronts, with the whole Party, the entire army, the entire people fought heroically to forget themselves, against foreign invaders, achieving independence, freedom, mountain and rivers link to become today. Nowadays, in everyday life, still carry invisible wounds and tangible ones, often causing pain when the weather changes. However, each official and member of the Association always encourages each other, tries to overcome difficulties and illnesses by themselves, does not cause difficulties for society. Officials and members of the Association always remember Uncle Ho’s teaching “Invalids are disabled but not disabled”.
The Charity Association 27/7 Invalids and sick soldiers Area Northern provinces is the roof of the common house, encourages the officers and members of the Association, encourages children and neighbors to always fully implement the guidelines, the Party’s line, the State’s legal policies, the internal rules and regulations of the local government; Encourage descendants in the family to develop family economy, contribute to building a new countryside. Self-health care to reduce the burden on the family and society.
In order to well implement the policy of the Party Central Committee, to implement Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s Notice and well implement the plan to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the opening of Ho Chi Minh Road – the road named Uncle Ho; Celebrating the 72 years of war invalids and martyrs (27th July 1947 – 27th July 2019)
Old age, declining health due to the wounds of the Fatherland protection wars left in each member of the Charity Association 27/7 invalids and sick solders
According to the wishes of the members of the Charity Association of 27/7 invalids and sick soldiers Area northern provinces, they want to visit the old battlefields, at the end of their life, to remember a fiery, glorious journey. fighting forgetting to protect the Fatherland, dedicating the youth to leave a part of my own blood and blood so that today, the country will be at peace, …
According to the aspirations of officials and members of the 27/7 Charity Association for Invalids and sick solders in the North, the State management agencies have set up an active health care center for cadres, members of the Self-Health Association to actively take care to prolong life. Funding for the construction of the Center is very necessary, so we want to have the cooperation and contribution of the community and successful businesses and individuals at home and abroad to support funds to help us purchase equipment. serving the health care for people with meritorious service to the Fatherland.
So the Standing Committee of the Charity Association 27/7 invalids and sick soldiers Area Northern provinces met and agreed to organize propaganda, launch a movement of gratitude, donate to support funds so that the Association has funds to fully implement. aspirations of officers and members.
The time to mobilize gratitude to help fund the Association is from 18th Mar 2019 to the end of 22nd Dec 2021.
We sincerely hope that overseas overseas Vietnamese, joint-stock companies, successful domestic and foreign enterprises and individuals will support the funding for the Association’s Executive Board to fulfill the wishes of a large number of officers and members of War invalids and sick soldiers.
For more information, please contact:
- Standing Committee of the Charity Association 27/7 TBB: 0988.376.113
- Active health care facility TBB in the Thai Nguyen city: 0982.230.246
- Active Health Care Board of the Association 27/7 TBB: 0963.682.276
- Staff of active health care center: 0971.993.605
- As recipients;
- Save the Standing Association 27/7;
- Save the Active Health Care Center;
- Save the active health care facility 27/7
On behalf of the Standing Committee of the Association
KIEU DUY THAN